A one-page flyer (front + back) you can easily customize with your business information in a fillable fields section on the reverse side and our Equipment Breakdown brochure.
Attach the flyer in your email marketing as a PDF.
Hint: Remeber to fill in the customizable fields with your business information (shown on the right).
Easily print out the flyer to have as a tangible asset. This comes in handy when you’re face to face with someone like in the office or at an event or as direct mail.
CUSTOMIZE (SEE BACK OF FLYER)
Embed the flyer in your website or landing page for customers to easily download straight from the web at the convenience of their own home.
Printed materials can work alongside your digital marketing, each reinforcing the message of the other.
Easy to print and take with you to appointments or events. Tangible marketing materials won’t get lost in a folder full of emails.
It’s easy to get flyers into potential customers hands, providing a personal touch.
AGENT DIGITAL MARKETING CORNER
For more in depth how-to’s and guides check out our digital marketing corner on our blog to help you get started and make the most out of your digital marketing.
FACTS AND STATS
DID YOU KNOW?
FLYER RESPONSE RATES
Flyers are still an effective marketing tool in addressed mail distribution.
- Typically, you can expect a response rate of 2-3% for flyer advertising.
- 57% of people opened an addressed flyer when it just arrived
- 5% read/looked/glanced at an unaddressed flyer arriving through their door
FLYERS CAN INCREASE VISIBILITY
Accurately distributed, brochures can expand your company’s visibility.
- Flyers are great marketing tools when reaching out to new customers
- Flyers can provide positive press about your company.
- Flyers are perfect for trade shows and networking opportunities